Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I laughed for 3 minutes straight and cried all down my face when I saw this today (omg im lol-ing again!)😂
The TEETH!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Add in JOY of the LORD is our strength. Yep.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Yeah, we don’t laugh enough. Here’s a funny story I’ll share that happened yesterday. I hope you’ll laugh as hard as I did.

My husband was the victim of a string of events that lead to this (and a great sport he was):

I absentmindedly mixed some raw eggs with boiled (see where this is going, right?).

He takes the boiled eggs to work and normally peels them before packing them up for work. Of course he didn’t have time this time.

He has 3, and apparently one isn’t boiled. Of course he picked the one! And, he was in a situation where he didn’t have something to crack it on, of course!

So of course he cracked it ON HIS HEAD!!!!

I’m still laughing! And he laughed telling me the story. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response The Real Me to her Publication

😂😂😂

♥️👊♥️♥️

In response The Real Me to her Publication

😆 I need to do that for my husband 😆

(3) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Since 9/11 I’m lucky to laugh once a day, the world changed and life wasn’t fun but serious, it’s just getting worse

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Happy to report that I'm well above average for an "adult."

But what are the criteria for being considered an adult, because I'm not sure I should be included in that group 🤷‍♂️🤣

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Definitely not, Mike. 😂wear it as a badge. 👏💪

(1) Show this thread