♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

OH,I AM NOT DONE WITH FAUCI..HERE IS SOME MORE...HE HELPED CREATE AIDS BY INJECTION...HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED OF AIDS? AND YOU REALLY THINK THIS MONSTER IS ALLOWED TO SMILE AND WALK AMONG US? 😡😡😡🤬🤬

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

If you’ve not read RFK Jrs. 2 books, “The Real Anthony Fauci” and the more recent one, “The Wuhan Cover-Up”, you may want to do so. I highly recommend! Soooo much information, with references galore. If you think he’s Machiavellian now, wait until you have this info under your belt. I don’t think he’d get past me on the street! I believe he is evil personified!!

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Yes, very well could be…. comparing pics, some don’t appear to be the same person.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

.🐸

(1) Show this thread