♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

OH,I AM NOT DONE WITH FAUCI..HERE IS SOME MORE...HE HELPED CREATE AIDS BY INJECTION...HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED OF AIDS? AND YOU REALLY THINK THIS MONSTER IS ALLOWED TO SMILE AND WALK AMONG US? 😡😡😡🤬🤬

If you’ve not read RFK Jrs. 2 books, “The Real Anthony Fauci” and the more recent one, “The Wuhan Cover-Up”, you may want to do so. I highly recommend! Soooo much information, with references galore. If you think he’s Machiavellian now, wait until you have this info under your belt. I don’t think he’d get past me on the street! I believe he is evil personified!!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

You have to wonder if his person Is an an actor

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Yes, very well could be…. comparing pics, some don’t appear to be the same person.

(1) Show this thread
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

MOST Deep State players have also written books.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

He shows he’s a hard leftist. We like his stance against jabs but he would use quarantine camps.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

I don’t think he’s Deep State nor do I think he’s your typical progressive Democrat. What he has written, inmho, is very believable and very important. Whatever opinion you might hold, I believe RFK Jr is a truth-teller in these books.

I don’t agree with every stance he takes on issues however, the man has a great grasp of the information he provides in his books. They are well researched and the historical and current information results, provide some pretty eye-opening insights into Big Pharma, Anthony Fauci, our healthcare system, our biowarfare & biodefence programs, all the players and so much more. All referenced and easily verifiable.

Our government has spent many years keeping us in the dark about what’s really going on. I can tell, by your response, you haven’t taken the opportunity to read either book. They filled in a lot of holes for me and definitely gave me a greater understanding of how it’s all connected. Well worth my while. :)

(2) Show this thread