OH,I AM NOT DONE WITH FAUCI..HERE IS SOME MORE...HE HELPED CREATE AIDS BY INJECTION...HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED OF AIDS? AND YOU REALLY THINK THIS MONSTER IS ALLOWED TO SMILE AND WALK AMONG US? 😡😡😡🤬🤬

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

If you’ve not read RFK Jrs. 2 books, “The Real Anthony Fauci” and the more recent one, “The Wuhan Cover-Up”, you may want to do so. I highly recommend! Soooo much information, with references galore. If you think he’s Machiavellian now, wait until you have this info under your belt. I don’t think he’d get past me on the street! I believe he is evil personified!!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

MOST Deep State players have also written books.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

You have to wonder if his person Is an an actor

(2) Show this thread

AIDS was a created virus I heard one story it came out around the same time polio vaccination was produced because they use live tissue culture from infected Apes and injected it into the populace in Africa it's patent same as Corona

In response Daniel Fralick to his Publication

Definitely more plausible and true than the story about it being contracted by somebody screwing with an ape not plausible able to rip your damn arms off

In response Daniel Fralick to his Publication

ALL diseases are MAN-MADE. They all have Patents. Pharmakeia - an abstract noun meaning sorcery, magic, the practice of magic arts. The concrete noun is pharmakon whose primary meaning is poison.

MOST Christians who are AWAKE will not put any of these poisons in their Temple.

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

The most prolific serial killers in the history of humanity

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

He was executed long ago. 2022 I believe