Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

And the neat thing is, when you seek to make someone else feel better/valued - you do, too! ❤️😃

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Aaaah, great words to end OR start a week! 😊👍

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

lol
agree thanks :)

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for this, Kim! Blessings to you!

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Good morning Kim. Exactly which is why 1 1/2 months ago I started creating content on Tik Tok to uplift, inspire, make people smile or laugh, give them hope, etc. Also if out and about in public, I do the same. Have a great day! 🙏🏻💙😇

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

💛

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I see and appreciate what you do!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Still waiting for VK to come home for a visit.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Grand Rising KIM...have an AWESOME DAY !!

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Good Morning!! And