I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Is Cannibalism disclosure ramping up. There’s now a bill being introduced. Fast food disclosure? 🤔

https://twitter.com/Back4TheStorm/status/1784053829127835740?t=P4NNTz1QQbDCSkDZFdlztg&s=19

The fact that a bill is needed in order to stop cannibalism just goes to show you how fucked up our society is.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Won't be long now...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

It also is an example of hard disclosure that is dripping out to the masses before the flood. Softening the coming blow.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

If I find out that McDonalds in fact really has been using human meat in their burgers and we weren't told about it then I'm going to be PISSED!!! AND...I want a meeting with the council of 9 or 5 or the Watchers or some fucking body with some oversight authority becasue there shoule be a GALACTIC UNIVERSAL LAW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FEED HUMAN SLAVE HUMAN MEAT!!! EVER NO MATTER WHAT IT SHOULD BE PART OF THE PRIME FUCKING DIRECTIVE!!! And if some assholes try it then they should be vaporized on the spot! BETTER NOT BE THE CASE JUST SAYIN!!! JVBanon

(1) Show this thread