Aaron Rodgers Drops Bombshell: ‘Fauci Created AIDS in 80’s as Part of Depopulation Experiment’

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers has declared that Dr. Anthony Fauci created AIDS in a lab in the 1980's as part of a sick depopulation experiment on humanity.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/aaron-rodgers-drops-bombshell-fauci-created-aids-in-80s-as-part-of-depopulation-experiment/

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Sounds like Aaron may have read RFK Jrs 2 books as well. 👍

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Massive smear campaign against Aaron Rodgers beginning in 3-2-1-...

Nice to see it being exposed……

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

TRUTH! I remember Fraudci being lambasted on the news by a fellow collegue (who would later end up dead) in Miami in the 80's! I was a teen and not "into" adult things but having known so many people contracting AIDS at that time, I DID pay SOME attention . When this Covid poison came out and I heard his name.. I just KNEW he was responsible for BOTH!! I hope he's met a rope by now!

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

I agree with Rodgers and am glad he is talking about this. I knew something was wrong 30 ears ago.
Do we know why Aaron is speaking about this topic? Did he lose someone?

I feel sorry for normies getting the wholly shiteS of truth knocked into them as we move forward. I was there myself, and it was earth shattering, as well as life changing. I survived, and only want the truth now, and more prepared for my fall-out, should one occur. God Bless these souls and the blessing I find here with you guys, my Fam-A-Lam. Love y'all 💞🙏

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

It was an awful time. Our family went through that too. It was scary and confusing. Patients and docs were pleading to release AZT.
So glad you survived.
They learned from that experiment in the 80's. This time they released several options so people would focus on which one, rather than the validity of any of them.
Why is Aaron talking about this? Did he lose someone?

(1) Show this thread

Good for him for speaking to TRUTH