What has happened to the great AnonUp family? Guess they are on a permanent vacation to Twitter/X land. Kind of sad. 😒

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I still pop in but nobody sees me.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Since I was reinstated I rarely get on Twitter/X…. The vibes there are so different… AU is home my Friend/family

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Not me - I have been permanently banned - I used to be able to read comments without limits - now I have to read fast as I have a limited time, then 'something went wrong, try again'

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response connie wright to her Publication

Same here. Some days it seems like the time is shorter than others.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

They want us divided
We don't do that
Family can be separated for some times some circumstances

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

IDK. However, perhaps it is to focus on the battlefield. Post 4509 says do not retreat.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

We must be vigilant on all fronts. 🐸

(1) Show this thread

I think we're all exhausted. The weather has been exceptional this week so I've been outside working with my computer off. It has been a much needed rest!

FUCK "X" was kicked off it multiple time, no more, fuck'm

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Hypocrites.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

a lot of people are in survival mode also

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

It would be nice if they post on X it would be nice to maybe drop in on AnonUp once a week or so. Just to keep in touch. 😇

(1) Show this thread