Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

This is a better baking soda to use ❤️

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Bob is great he gave the company to his 700 employees.
God bless him
I take a 1/4 tea spoon a day at bed for prevent matanince

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

That's beautiful! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Yes, much better

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I use it to brush my teeth.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Yeah, Bob's Red Mill is a good brand.

Thank you…

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Always ❤️

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Morning Keri, I concur.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Good morning 🌞

(1) Show this thread