2010 EARTHQUAKE ...
HAITI GETS ONLY 2% OF THE MONEY DONATED ..
KILLARY'S BROTHER .. THE DEAL THAT WAS MADE TO EVEN GET SOME OF THE MONEY .. HER BROTHER - RUNNING A GOLD MINE IN HAITI..
Folks we are just learning some of the TACTICS these politicians have been running for years ...

Just saw a video of how much gold, and especially, Iridium, which is worth $45 Billion per Ton, that Haiti literally has mountains of. It said Haiti was the only place in the world with Iridium.

Bush, Clintons all involved. Sorry could not find video - real eye opener.

In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FramersIntents in this post can reply

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Here's the video. I just saved it.

Keep digging .. the truth needs to be told ... With what you have found ... then seeing the info about how the CLINTONS tried to make this place inhabitable .. NOW WE KNOW EXACTLY WHY .... Let me give you an HIGH FIVE on your research ...

I lived in South Florida when the
Haitian Boats invaded the beaches,
back in the 1980’s.
Many of the young men joined the military.
After the 2010 earthquake,
some were stating clearly,
that was not an earthquake but
explosives.
This is when I learned about the gold and
Tony Rodem’s access to mine the gold.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

This is it! This is the video I was referring to, thanks!

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Haiti is one of the richest country in the world. I think there are two others, can't remember. I had the opportunity to travel with an NGO, and the corruption in this country is beyond amazing. My grandfather who visited Haiti quite a bit in his young years, also told us about the place and how criminals and politicians sold the country and its people to foreigners. Some of the history of the population in the Caribbean, the slave trade of Ghana and Nigeria landed many from Africa. Africans sold their own blood relatives and people they didn't like to the slave trade in the Caribbean. Now that I understand the terror of human sacrifices, I see the reason for Haiti's demise has always been its oil, gold and other natural resources found in abundance there.

(4) Show this thread