Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Frank is a master Prog rocker and very intellectual 🤓 His ancestry Roots go back to Sicily, Italy.

He was way ahead of his time. He knew that there were parts of our government that were absolutely corrupt.

He didn’t know about the Q plan, the White Hats, and neither did most of us way back then. We are living in extraordinary times.

I’m sure if Zappa had lived to our day he would be writing songs about it.

There are bands out there that are very awake and thinking 🧐 🤔 The Fixx comes to mind. Their new album “Every Five Seconds” and the digital version on Amazon Prime is an excellent example. Great album. They see far … look at the time of the digital version … 1 hour 7 minutes = 17 = Q.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Queensryche was writing songs about corruption in government and the power of the mind over 30 years ago. For some reason though, their original frontman, Geoff Tate, endorsed Crooked Hillary in 2016. So he wasn't as awake as I thought.

publishing houses favor degenerates....
Bob Dylan is still my fave dissident...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @perriccie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ellen Perricci, click on at the bottom under it