Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I remember reading this year's ago

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Frank was smart, for sure.
He was part of the the laurel canyon psyop.

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I have this book try and get a copy of it it's worth it.

(1) Show this thread

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

Frank is a master Prog rocker and very intellectual 🤓 His ancestry Roots go back to Sicily, Italy.

He was way ahead of his time. He knew that there were parts of our government that were absolutely corrupt.

He didn’t know about the Q plan, the White Hats, and neither did most of us way back then. We are living in extraordinary times.

I’m sure if Zappa had lived to our day he would be writing songs about it.

There are bands out there that are very awake and thinking 🧐 🤔 The Fixx comes to mind. Their new album “Every Five Seconds” and the digital version on Amazon Prime is an excellent example. Great album. They see far … look at the time of the digital version … 1 hour 7 minutes = 17 = Q.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Queensryche was writing songs about corruption in government and the power of the mind over 30 years ago. For some reason though, their original frontman, Geoff Tate, endorsed Crooked Hillary in 2016. So he wasn't as awake as I thought.

(1) Show this thread