Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

He did say these things and gave them every opportunity to do the right thing.

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

The other thing that happened during that time was an older dentist in CA on a medical site kept repeating a similar message and was consistently mocked and character assassinated. She was called a conspiracy theorist and accused of being a Qanoner despite sharing her own experience using a protocol like Dr. Zelenko's that saved her life. She was educated, explained the biology and chemistry repeatedly and they attacked her nonstop. I think about her all the time and hope she is still with us.

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Can you provide a link for this ?

4 YEARS AGO TODAY ................

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

He had it stockpiled. He knew they weren’t going to use it. So many ropes.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Yeah, he acquired something like 100 mil doses from India.

(1) Show this thread

I WATCHED THIS HE TOLD OF ALL KINDS OF CURES OF COURSE THE FAKE NEWS DID NOT PUT IT OUT
I T WAS ONE OF HIS DAILY WHITE HOUSE BRIEFINGS

i remember this but it wasn't highlighted in any MSM...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I believe it's real but I can't remember this specific clip or hearing or seeing it. TY!

So basically....they kept the part where he called it it's technical definition of "vaccine"....but cut his explanations in depth about what he was talking about HCQ, Zpak, etc... His whole discussions about vents...gone until now. This should infuriate everyone. They purposely hid all of the information on those cures...and even went so far as to ban them....and pushed their evil agenda. It's wicked evil. How many people would have chosen differently had they heard this information being given by their president? How many people would have chosen differently had those on stage with him said even one positive thing as it being a possible alternative to the pharmaceutical options??? It truly was a genocidal agenda. It appears that Trump did his due diligence...and they still suppressed it.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

It seems that some of us saw this and some did not.

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

I never saw this till today. how is that possible?

(2) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I watched this and he cut a deal with India to lift ban on it's export! Also remember the Canadian couple that owned a plant that made HCQ were murdered at home before this! Just like Kerry Mullins killed so he would expose the PCR test hoax.

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/coronavirus-trump-thanks-modi-for-lifting-ban-on-export-of-key-drug-11586372787553.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-death-apotex/canadian-pharmaceutical-billionaire-couple-was-murdered-police-idUSKBN1FF2G2/

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Very interesting comments!

In the still above, the look of panic on that witch behind DJT...it kept looking at foolchi.

Then, as THE PRESIDENT began to speak, [VPstench] moves right out of the picture!

I did not see this before today.
💥AWESOMESAUCE💥

Of course it's real. Looking back, wasn't this about the time [news] took off and accused DJT of telling people to drink bleach, and other atrocious broadcasting??

I have the hydroxychloroquine recipe in my box of tricks.

We got this, Patriots...

💫WWG1WGA 💙 WORLDWIDE✨

In response Dottie French to her Publication

And then the fake news reported on couple with aquarium, and the FALSE narrative started and not even same stuff..fake news but went viral, news had everyone making jokes about trumps stupidity while they lined up for THE jab. The man took chloroquine phosphate not hydroxychloroquine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/03/24/coronavirus-chloroquine-poisoning-death/

(1) Show this thread

Yes!! I remember because I had lots of hydroxychloroquine! From wrongfully diagnosed with Lupus! Yes! What a coincidence and when trump mentioned this my husband was screaming, we have that! You have that!! And yes, we both took it and never had Covid!! Still have some left!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

After that, Trump-haters kept saying HCQ doesn't work, without even doing any research.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Of course it's real, I watched it in my living room.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I thought I watched them all. I remember him bringing up HCQ, but do not remember this much detail.

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I remember this - it was then that the media accused him of telling people to drink bleach - sorry lot they are!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I heard him say it

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Ty. I must have missed this one.

I tried to watch all those in their entirety.

I saw him mention HCQ, but I never saw this much HCQ info and him pointing towards the issues with the ventilators.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

I watched this live!

This is real. The media came out swinging against his protocol comments and suggestions. Including PDJT's comment to discuss this with your doctor

Real?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I heard him say this. I survived listening to President Trump and his doctor.