Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Missing S = 19

Isn't the real question - with all the bogus hullabaloo surrounding the eclipse, what shenanigans is the corrupt criminal evil govt actually up to?

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Okay thinking 🤔 double meanings here...the APL never gets to 10...so what if we don't go to the 10th month either ...that makes it April 2024! 💥 ❤️ 😍

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren MAGA Love history - finding rest of the story - Married

VK back?
I have trouble with this, he left supposedly for ever, but has returned. Very dubious...

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren MAGA Love history - finding rest of the story - Married

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

We research & share, right?
VK posts on X, but not AU, point.😁
Hmmm, so what do we think of this?
My point is not me calling out VK, but what questions are derived from this scenario.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

He wasn't spose to come back unless the "timeline"🤣 m42 is 24 light yrs away but nasa doesn't exist, the moon landing is fake but this dude vk traveled 24 light yrs away to tell you the future 🤣🤣🤣 claims he's a LARP BTW 🤣🤣🤣

(5) Show this thread

I remember VK saying he would be here for the beginning of the good stuff...he isn't staying long he said a couple days ago......I so hope we are at that tipping point! 🥰

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

APL
Or 99.28 percent
We Are Close
❤️ 😍 💖

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

After the Solar Eclipse!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Tell VK to come back to AU please. He has family here. We have been waiting as well. 😇