A Special and Long Overdue Shout-Out to all of the Special Military Forces across the World who had the horrific mission of rescuing our children in darkness few could ever begin to Imagine!
Thank You for your service to humanity, without ever receiving even a mention, from the rest of the world during this Covert Military Operation to#SaveOurChildren!
You are all heroes, and we must make sure, the proper care, therapy, and recognition is given to each and everyone of you that saved these precious angels, while confronting, and seeing the depths of what hell actually is! 🙏❤️
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I wish i can help these childrens around the world, it is an horror what they have been through. When i have start to listen to President Trump , i woke up about this and really happy to have help others to wake up, but there still a lots to do

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Amen to this!#SaveTheChildren 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

You stated exactly my thoughts and my heart. I am so many roles....daughter, wife, mom, grandmither....and i have never felt the level of immeasurable gratitude i have for God's plan and ALL carrying it out. No words, just deep love.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

thank you! 🦁❤️
https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Warriors and heroes.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

An organization worth checking out to volunteer. Of course, do your research and make sure it's legit. Hard to tell these days.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/officials-announce-150-missing-children-with-connections-to-tennessee-found-through-operation-volunteer-strong/ar-BB1ecCkU

I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Cancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY and BRAVE BRAVE SOULS. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. I COULD NEVER EVER SAY ENOUGH. Or imagine what yall endured. GOD WRAP THEM IN YOUR ARMS. COMFORT THEM. ✝️🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️❤️

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

🙏🏼 ❤️ 🇺🇸

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Godspeed brave souls!

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Prayers for God's Angels! The children must have been so scared and to have these Angels rescue them and hold them tight not to let anyone ever harm them again must have brought them calm. Praying for the Angels and the children!

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

Very well said.I often think of them and I pray too that they are well looked after.God Bless you all.❤❤❤

thank God for our brave military, for the children and please get the med beds in use to help them all! God speed on your journey!

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Our deepest gratitude to all these heroes

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

thank god for our military..please
save the children...I cant sleep..

God bless our military..hardest job in the planet right now...God save our children

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Jacki Maxwell to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

return to camelot!
https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

May God help you in healing your mind and hearts from dealing with/near the evil. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR SAVING THE CHILDREN. PRAYING DAILY FOR YOU ALL TO BE ABLE TO FIND PEACE AFTER THIS. PRAYING FOR THE CHILDREN. 😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

#SaveOurChildren
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#GodWins
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺https://youtu.be/MVoCL4-4jKE

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

This breaks my ❤🙏

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Thank You & God Bless everyone of you! Your very special to do your job with empathy & compassion. Be Blessed Always!

Amen and thank you hero's

I will hold the line until every last child is saved❤️🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would like to change this Christian DayCare business model that I had planned & started on prior to all this to a facility in Middle TN to help these children. I already have the land, the zoning changes for a facility for up to 99 children.
Many will need assistance and homes for quite a long time. What has been planned for eventual adoptions for them I wonder? Even if the med beds can wipe their horrible memories they will still have so many needs that will have to be met.
Nana just waiting to help.......

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

God Bless all of the Angels that are posting here! You are couragous and blessed!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love your Spirit, your kind heart, and your willing hands! God bless you and all the others. I live in Idaho, and would love to help too. 🙏❤️🙏

(9) Show this thread

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

My love, respect and gratitude goes out to each and every one of them! True heroes!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

yes bless them all. just being saved from this would be SUCH a healing. my entire life no one, not one teacher or parent or doctor or police or anyone - of course i though i could not tell so never talked until well into my twenties...but there has akways been that question why didnt anyone do anything? my pediatrician knew -

when we talked and told our stories no one listened.

when these children are ready to talk, we will listen. we will listen to all who need to talk and we will listen as often and for as long as they need to tell their stories.

Thank you & May God Bless each & every one of you! You are all HEROES! ❤️❤️