Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

A Special and Long Overdue Shout-Out to all of the Special Military Forces across the World who had the horrific mission of rescuing our children in darkness few could ever begin to Imagine!
Thank You for your service to humanity, without ever receiving even a mention, from the rest of the world during this Covert Military Operation to#SaveOurChildren!
You are all heroes, and we must make sure, the proper care, therapy, and recognition is given to each and everyone of you that saved these precious angels, while confronting, and seeing the depths of what hell actually is! 🙏❤️
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Nana would like to change this Christian DayCare business model that I had planned & started on prior to all this to a facility in Middle TN to help these children. I already have the land, the zoning changes for a facility for up to 99 children.
Many will need assistance and homes for quite a long time. What has been planned for eventual adoptions for them I wonder? Even if the med beds can wipe their horrible memories they will still have so many needs that will have to be met.
Nana just waiting to help.......

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love your Spirit, your kind heart, and your willing hands! God bless you and all the others. I live in Idaho, and would love to help too. 🙏❤️🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Nana gets the feeling that all will have opportunities to help in the future as constrainst are lifted.

(1) Show this thread

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

God Bless all of the Angels that are posting here! You are couragous and blessed!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication

God bless you too! Love! ❤️🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication

😘😇

(2) Show this thread

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

We are manifesting a larger healing center and school in Michigan for the kids. I was born for this.
Check out Prepareforchange.org They will be looking at plans and help the process along.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Where in MI? I have been exploring ways to help.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

I also feel like I was born for this. ❤️

(5) Show this thread

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

Would be honored to help. i live in North Alabama. So I'm not that far away....💜🙋‍♀️

In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication

Nana was just in Huntsvillle yesterday!
Hi neighbor!

(1) Show this thread

I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Cancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

please count me in. ive been trying to adopt. i would be honored to adopt however many beautiful children God tells me. so far no limit. ❤️❤️❤️❤️✝️✝️✝️✝️

In response Sunflower Beauty to her Publication

Nana has read such sad stories, even if the med beds can heal and wipe the bad memories I understand some have been for instance locked in cages and cant even walk cause they havent been allowed to even, they have some serious challenges to over come.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

count me in!

Nana I love you from the bottom of my heart. My husband and I are in the process of selling our business and our two homes as we are preparing to move our family of six (+two dogs) out of California. I used to take care of three special needs children. The day the middle child’s wheelchair arrived I had him walking to his school bus. These children being rescued can not go into the government’s child services, so we have to find a way to raise these children into the loving beings their God wants them to become. It will take a village of families to make this happen.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Prayers being sent your way that all will come into being as you describe, Nana!

I have been concerned about these little ones & what accommodation would be available for them for some time now...

God Bless your willing, helpful, loving spirit, lady!

Faith is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for, the assurance that we cannot see...

May your project take root & flourish like a giant Sequoia & may friends & family of these little ones rest in your love among the branches!

May the Lord provide you with plenty of willing hands to help!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Thank you hun, prayers matter!

😘😇💜🙏

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Thank you hun, prayers matter!

😘😇💜🙏

(2) Show this thread

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Sending you a giant hug Nana. This was such a lovefilled post. So glad you are here.

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

😘😇💜

(1) Show this thread