Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

A Special and Long Overdue Shout-Out to all of the Special Military Forces across the World who had the horrific mission of rescuing our children in darkness few could ever begin to Imagine!
Thank You for your service to humanity, without ever receiving even a mention, from the rest of the world during this Covert Military Operation to#SaveOurChildren!
You are all heroes, and we must make sure, the proper care, therapy, and recognition is given to each and everyone of you that saved these precious angels, while confronting, and seeing the depths of what hell actually is! 🙏❤️
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

You stated exactly my thoughts and my heart. I am so many roles....daughter, wife, mom, grandmither....and i have never felt the level of immeasurable gratitude i have for God's plan and ALL carrying it out. No words, just deep love.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @lorirw in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

thank you! 🦁❤️
https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw