Not going to lie... got a little teary eyed after finding some of you kickass Patriots, lets not ever lose eachother again. *PutsBootsUp*

Only people mentioned by @NQBODY in this post can reply

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

Found Ya!!!🧘‍♀️🙏😍

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

In response Francisca Rod to her Publication

Hey I was wondering if this was you! Howdy my friend long time no see (😍) So good to finally see you again, how ya been bud???

(1) Show this thread

learning about the Quantity of Quirky Quotable people like me on my Quest through the Quagmire that is our shared Quandary

boots = hard work

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

BRO I THOUGHT I'D LOST ME JAVA BUDDY.
SOOOO PLEASED RIGHT NOW!!!!

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

I was turning every stone on the internet looking for you cowboy! Holy shiiiit the crew is BACK, FINALLY!!! 👊😎

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙌💖

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana isnt going anywhere, using this DAMN AWESOME ASS site here as home base, harrassing from other sites.@Kobayashi is the best frickin data base man on the planet! Nana tried to get him to take naps and pace himself but no luck yet!

ALL MY ROUDY FRENS NANA LUVS ARE HERE!

"SMILES n HUGS"
Cause I like da boots!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is Absolutely amazing I'm LOVING IT Nana... way to go@Kobayashi I hope the numbers are looking good, one day this could actually kick Twits a** from what I'm seeing here, I remember when this opened up a while back in it early stages, I signed up and took it for a test drive, then it was shut down again.
Congrats good, Sir! *Tipshat*

(1) Show this thread