Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

Not going to lie... got a little teary eyed after finding some of you kickass Patriots, lets not ever lose eachother again. *PutsBootsUp*

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

Nana isnt going anywhere, using this DAMN AWESOME ASS site here as home base, harrassing from other sites.@Kobayashi is the best frickin data base man on the planet! Nana tried to get him to take naps and pace himself but no luck yet!

ALL MY ROUDY FRENS NANA LUVS ARE HERE!

"SMILES n HUGS"
Cause I like da boots!

This is Absolutely amazing I'm LOVING IT Nana... way to go@Kobayashi I hope the numbers are looking good, one day this could actually kick Twits a** from what I'm seeing here, I remember when this opened up a while back in it early stages, I signed up and took it for a test drive, then it was shut down again.
Congrats good, Sir! *Tipshat*

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NQBODY in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

Nana is not sure if Kobayashi picked VK or VK picked Koba, but great team. Nana is pretty sure that VK is pair of Aces in the hole here.
Nana's favs for sure.
Winner Winner

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I really did miss that Vk, when I put the helmet on I was forced into bringing my own flavor to the folks and couldn't see him anymore, (😩) even tho I had two accounts at the time I understood that completly, but nonetheless I missed that guy!! Sure be nice seeing his awesomesauce again!! 😎

(1) Show this thread