Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

Not going to lie... got a little teary eyed after finding some of you kickass Patriots, lets not ever lose eachother again. *PutsBootsUp*

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

BRO I THOUGHT I'D LOST ME JAVA BUDDY.
SOOOO PLEASED RIGHT NOW!!!!

I was turning every stone on the internet looking for you cowboy! Holy shiiiit the crew is BACK, FINALLY!!! 👊😎

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NQBODY in this post can reply

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

Its been bludee ridiculous ah. Geesh ah ,,, silly big brutha muppets thought they could break up the sQuad.
#JackGoesBoomBoom

https://youtu.be/uPzqgLkhbBE.

Glad we got the camp fire still burnin. Ready to throw sum ToTal of corn-DOGS on the flames.

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

Yes he's a real sumbitch that one, so here's an idea my cowboy coffee drinking friend, lets whoop up some fresh batches of twitter accounts and roll together this time. At least here we can draw the plan out and go hit up hard over there, you hit em up high and I'll hit up em low. Yeehaw!!

Our work is not finished, spur's up cowboy!!

(1) Show this thread