Our hearts are officially brokenπŸ’”

Duke is at peace until we meet again by the grace of God.

Thank you to everyone who prayed for him & gave us so many wonderful remedies for his mast cell cancer.

He took a big piece of all of our hearts with him.
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Please pray for his brother and littermate, Beau.
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

The two of them have been inseparable since they were born & only had 3.5 years together.πŸ’žπŸ’ž

We filled those years though with plenty of love and laughter.
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Dr. Michael Linderman of VCA in Westbury was an amazing oncologist who helped us share 4 more months with him, thank God.
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

For anyone who has a pet with cancer, please give them golden paste (turmeric, coconut oil, pepper, water) & mushrooms, especially turkey tale & reiki, fenbenzadole & research ivermectin, hyrodxychloroquine (all of which are beneficial to humans suffering too.)

I have other holistic herbs, like astralgus, etc that I used and he was like a puppy again.

ContinuedπŸ‘‡

Only people mentioned by @JMSesq15 in this post can reply

Ivermectin link ↓↓↓

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

I've gotten My Ivermectin order from https://buyivermectinforhumans.us , and have been very happy with the service. They're in India, no Rx is required (ignore that box on the form), they also sell HCQ, AZM & other antibiotics, and they provide a tracking link for shipping.

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response larryelkinse to his Publication

Thank you for your message, which is so appreciated.

With the deepest sorrow and a broken heart, I'm sorry to say that Duke passed away on March 29th.

He took huge pieces of all of our hearts with him, especially his 3 year old littermate, BeauπŸ’”πŸ˜₯

(1) Show this thread

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

What a beauty. I am so sorry for your loss.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I lost Han to a giant mass in his chest even though we took him many times

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

And bitter apricot kernels. Cured my Great Pyrenees with them & turkey tail mushrooms & my neighbor has her terrier on it for lung cancer. (Really praying the little fella.)

So sorry you lost your friend.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So sorry for you loss. My son lost his 4 year old white Golden this past fall. She had bone cancer. Goldens seem to be be prone to cancer, and that is so sad. They are such precious dogs. May the Lord comfort you and give you His peace.πŸ™

πŸ˜ͺ

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I have lost 2 amazing dogs so far

I hope you have some hugs for your loss

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I'm so sorry for your losses.
πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’–

Duke is the 12th dog loss for me since I was a child .πŸ’”

Thank you so very much for your message and hugs, which are so appreciated.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ™πŸ™

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

What a beautiful boy. So sorry for your loss. πŸ™

πŸ‘‡

Unfortunately, he suffered severe abdominal swelling and redness last night and mercifully he passed like Jesus, on Good Friday.
πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

beautiful

(1) Show this thread