🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Please everyone, one of our Anon family members needs prayers

💚 💚 💚

Update - please keep sending prayers

💚 💚 💚

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless, God speed, and Prayers!!!

My mom had internal bleeding too! And she was in for a month. She had had a pacemaker put in in 2020, and also had previous open heart surgery and a pigs valve put in, many years back.

They tried to force her on ventilation, she refused all but the tube in her nose.

💛

Lifting you up in prayer...God is near you, keep your faith and trust and eyes on Him.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

❤️🤲
Prayers Are up EVERYDAY

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

❤️🙏🏼❤️

Prayers sent

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please keep watch and heal completely Nasty1Reborn. Please Father, You know exactly what they need to be healed. Please give Nasty1 Your love, healing, comfort, peace, strength, encouragement, wisdom, guidance, and rest. Please make sure that the doctors and nurses are reputable and will be guided by You, Father. Please let Nasty1 know that You are with them Father, standing watch over them. Let Nasty1 feel Your presence near to them. Thank You, Father, for hearing our prayers. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Prayers for healing.