Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
mark kub

Do you have to be Black or Native American to get this? if so they should be sued.

Sacramento has approved a plan to give low-income Black and Native American families $725 a month, no strings attached. https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/sacramento-has-approved-a-plan-to-give-low-income-black-and-native-american-families-725-a-month-no-strings-attached/ar-BB1k6EGk

Only people mentioned by @markkub in this post can reply

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

In response mark kub to his Publication

Iā€™d learn how to identify as anything to play their game!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Looks like white people need to IDENTIFY as native American and black. They cannot deny how people identify right? šŸ˜…šŸ¤£

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Sacramento sucks!! I know, I live here!!

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication

I live in the Central Valley. Horrible place to be right now! But, I will say class action lawsuits can very dangerous!!

(1) Show this thread