Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Traci Evers

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

Do you have to be Black or Native American to get this? if so they should be sued.

Sacramento has approved a plan to give low-income Black and Native American families $725 a month, no strings attached. https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/sacramento-has-approved-a-plan-to-give-low-income-black-and-native-american-families-725-a-month-no-strings-attached/ar-BB1k6EGk

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response mark kub to his Publication

Sacramento sucks!! I know, I live here!!

I live in the Central Valley. Horrible place to be right now! But, I will say class action lawsuits can very dangerous!!

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evers6 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Traci Evers, click on at the bottom under it