Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

So happy for you Dale, they are such a joy!

Congratulations!!! I’m watching my 2 month old grand baby sleep as I type!! Enjoy! And I already know the love is flowing!!! Cherish every minute!!!

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

💜 Congratulations 2 You too ... God is Good"

(1) Show this thread

Congratulations Dale!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Awwww... What a testament. Thank you for sharing this new one with us.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Grands are Great! ❤️ Enjoy Evey Minute‼️

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

CONGRATULATIONS PAPPY

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Congratulations!!!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Congratulations to all. He's so adorable. Thanks for sharing. God is so good.🙏❤️🤗🕊️