Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

No to: MySpace (I didn't even use the internet at all then), pager (what did I need it for?), removed the CD player from your car (No, actually I had to add one - the car came with only a cassette player), used MSN messenger (same as pager - why did I need it?)

Score: 21. YES, I'm old.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

20 for me. πŸ˜‡

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

26. Used an outhouse in country school.
I did that!!! First grade. One room schoolhouse, no kindergarten, potbelly stove for heat. Played Annie Over at recess. I was mesmerized by a couple upper class men who took paper, pencil, a ruler and other things, and drew the COOLEST John Deere tractors. Those were the days!!!

All of them . I’m Vintage πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸŽΌπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Shelly Simpson to her Publication

🀣 Be proud of that!!!
We’re the ones that will know how to survive!

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

24 for me, guess I'm old LOL

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

🀣 1 point older than me 🀣

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

I got 21. Must be older.
11, 14, 21 and 25 didn't apply.