TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

SOON THEY SAY - FOR ME ITS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE:
SO -ON and on and on.

I haven't spent that much time on here because - well...... I can't let it consume me like it has in the past... I hardly decode anymore... WHY?- Because I can tear apart / calculate- cipher the crap out of anything and where does that land me?.... In a friggin LOOP!

I no longer give a crap about DATES as I am pretty sure THAT DATE is not coming in the form we think it is.... I also don't care about 98% of what I am seeing out there... NONE of that fits MY VERSION of the TRUTH.
I do not need hopium - I just need PEACE and JOY.

I DO NOT need to jump down endless RABBIT HOLES - once you learn about the evil - there is no reason to keep going back to it.

I want to LEARN more about the GO(o)D things....

There is no ONE TRUTH fits ALL.... this "Truth" community has been taken for some ride and its all over the place...
WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW!

Well at least it's better than Twitter or X as you don't have to worry about being banned . You can voice your opinion whether good or bad and still get support from the community. Everyone has their good days and bad days I hope yours get better soon. 😎👍

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response James Dean to his Publication

I should have NOT excluded other platforms - but you are correct this one is the best one out of all of them - FYI: I actually had a great day - when I make statements like this doesn't mean I am being all pissy just telling it like it is.... Hope you had a fantastic day. I appreciate your reply :)

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Thank you and your welcome. After being sick like a dog yesterday I felt a lot better today. I'm glad you can express yourself anyway you feel. Keep up the work and thanks for being a part of AU 😎

(1) Show this thread