SOON THEY SAY - FOR ME ITS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE:
SO -ON and on and on.

I haven't spent that much time on here because - well...... I can't let it consume me like it has in the past... I hardly decode anymore... WHY?- Because I can tear apart / calculate- cipher the crap out of anything and where does that land me?.... In a friggin LOOP!

I no longer give a crap about DATES as I am pretty sure THAT DATE is not coming in the form we think it is.... I also don't care about 98% of what I am seeing out there... NONE of that fits MY VERSION of the TRUTH.
I do not need hopium - I just need PEACE and JOY.

I DO NOT need to jump down endless RABBIT HOLES - once you learn about the evil - there is no reason to keep going back to it.

I want to LEARN more about the GO(o)D things....

There is no ONE TRUTH fits ALL.... this "Truth" community has been taken for some ride and its all over the place...
WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW!

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Pretty much my sentiments as well. I don’t need to know all the ways evil is evil, I need to know all the ways God is good
One of my favorite verses from my favorite book of the Bible: Philippians:
”Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of respect, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if something is excellent or praiseworthy, think about these things.“
‭I’d rather think about the goodness of God. It makes me want to be good to others. That’s what matters.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Beautiful and YES I agree..... too much has been dumped on us during this journey - its time for us to heal and to focus on God's good grace. 💕🙏

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

💗🔥💥😄🙏AWESOME POST!!

(2) Show this thread

Well at least it's better than Twitter or X as you don't have to worry about being banned . You can voice your opinion whether good or bad and still get support from the community. Everyone has their good days and bad days I hope yours get better soon. 😎👍

In response James Dean to his Publication

I should have NOT excluded other platforms - but you are correct this one is the best one out of all of them - FYI: I actually had a great day - when I make statements like this doesn't mean I am being all pissy just telling it like it is.... Hope you had a fantastic day. I appreciate your reply :)

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

& .
Well said.
Thankful for what I've learned here.
Thankful for all the frens here.
Much knowledge recieved , but
God's guidance on the path forward
is the way of true wisdom & peace.

Its a good day, we have another day.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I agree - there are many on here I am so grateful to know and learned many things - although I do feel what I feel with the constant recycling. I have a lot to learn and everyday is a new experience. :)

(1) Show this thread

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

I’m not on here that much and agree I need to be working on what I can in my community and visualizing an amazing America. I intend to also continue to pass on information and be as encouraging as possible on and off of this site. I also need the encouragement and positive vibes from all of you.

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

There are so many different versions of truth and I think thats what I was trying to convey- when I hop on in the morning and see the same old re-hash of news and all the other low vibe stuff I get triggered and that is something I have to work on. Regardless of what truths we have learned through-out the years - ultimately we all want the same outcome and that to live the way God intended us to live and not by the hands of the controllers. I appreciated your comment. Keep doing what your doing Patriot. xoxo

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

For real - so much focus on garbage that, at the end of it all, means not a fookin thing.

In response None None to his Publication

Much ado about nothing.... most in which it does not matter.... :)

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Brilliant!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

We love U E ❤

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Love u too 💕

(1) Show this thread

Love you SISter....enjoy seeing your posts!!!

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Thank u 🙏 xoxo

(1) Show this thread