If you're one of the poor sods in Ukraine called up for the butchery, there is one tiny consolation, which is that everyone knows the situation is sh*t and there's a war on. This covert invisible war is enough to drive you mad. Having to turn up in court and deal with people who don't grasp there's a war on is bonkers. It does something to you, I can't put words to it. Eventually it's like an aversion therapy and I can't even touch some of these matters. I freeze even thinking of going to trawl through some old emails to face up to a court admin problem. It seems ridiculous, there's no trenches or bombs, but this is a real psychological war with real injuries. When I wrote https://wwg1wga.martingeddes.com/ I never imagined I would have to sit at the "front line" in public for 5+ years holding the line. Even stuff about intra-body nanotech nightmare control systems — I don't want to look at it. Make the madness go away, please!

I've spent much of the time since 20th Jan 2021 begrudging that I have the one person in my life that's keeping me here.

I wouldn't like to guess how many people pulled the plug, even with absolute faith in victory.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @FightingIrishman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FightingIrishman , click on at the bottom under it