If you're one of the poor sods in Ukraine called up for the butchery, there is one tiny consolation, which is that everyone knows the situation is sh*t and there's a war on. This covert invisible war is enough to drive you mad. Having to turn up in court and deal with people who don't grasp there's a war on is bonkers. It does something to you, I can't put words to it. Eventually it's like an aversion therapy and I can't even touch some of these matters. I freeze even thinking of going to trawl through some old emails to face up to a court admin problem. It seems ridiculous, there's no trenches or bombs, but this is a real psychological war with real injuries. When I wrote https://wwg1wga.martingeddes.com/ I never imagined I would have to sit at the "front line" in public for 5+ years holding the line. Even stuff about intra-body nanotech nightmare control systems — I don't want to look at it. Make the madness go away, please!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I've spent much of the time since 20th Jan 2021 begrudging that I have the one person in my life that's keeping me here.

I wouldn't like to guess how many people pulled the plug, even with absolute faith in victory.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin, thank you once again for sharing. I consider you to be our 2nd American Revolution’s Thomas Paine. Eloquently putting into words what many of us find difficult to express. We are absolutely blessed to have you on our side!