Please pray for my little great niece who is having major health issues with breathing. She is 3 and is very sick. I have been so afraid for her because I think her parents had her jabbed. I have not even met her yet but I can see from photos how special she is. Please pray for her.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈ

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we humbly ask for your divine intervention in this child's life. Provide this precious child with your breath of Life. Protect her from the powers of darkness and restore her completely. In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ€—β€πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€

πŸ™β€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sending healing prayer to this beautiful baby
Dear God please send Angels to help this small child.
Thank you

Sending love and prayers

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Pray this prayer for her every day and the devil will flee.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you, your niece, your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Prayers sent