Asking for a little prayer for my husband, please. He's in Intensive Care. He's has real bad COPD. The doctors told me if they have to put a breathing tube down, he probably won't come back. I told them no shots.

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

πŸ™.

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #MAGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•Š

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for your husband Dorothea πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal him πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

In response Tree Tone to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love!!! πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ž

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

PRAYERS and BLESSINGS πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for you and your husband. Love you. AND black seed oil sister.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you πŸ˜ͺ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

Thank you πŸ˜ͺ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Thank you πŸ˜ͺ

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up for husband, you and family in Yeshua's name πŸ™

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you πŸ˜ͺ

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

So very sorry lovely.. prayers outgoing... Ignore their claims because people are coming back with prayer. Sending love to you...

Thank you. πŸ˜ͺ

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for your husband now!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank you πŸ˜ͺ

(1) Show this thread