I really hope that this wild ride ends well and that we all really do experience the BEST because in my opinion all of the people here deserve the BEST. I pray that property taxes become a thing of the past too as that is what is killing people in the North Eastern part of this country. I honestly don't think that we can wait much longer to turn this ship around from what I am seeing. I pray for relief and victory soon.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick, Married 32 years, Kids and Family. #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I pray for a glorious outcome for all here and everywhere. God bless you all. Keep the faith and know that God's in full control. He has it all handled.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

We have to be very close imo

I AM in eternal Union with Mother/Father/God, from Whom there is abSOULutely no possibility of separation 🌟God is Love, Love is Truth 🌟

Hope ALLways 🌟 Keep the Faith

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

hanging in there by a prayer

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

AMEN to that!