Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

💪👏

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Yes! Go Alpha Male!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is so great to hear. Men have to take a stand and the more that do, the better. Unfortunately males today have been feminized by all the junk food filled with soy and have undergone hormonal changes. They have also been indoctrinated to fear offending anyone and to not take a strong stand for faith, family and country. Gay men are promoted all over the place as well. Nearly every show on TV, in commercials, everywhere the feminine men are pushed and celebrated as the way men are suppose to be. It is way past time for real Godly men to stand up! 😇

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Absofrickenlutely!!!!!!!

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Yes, more people need to stand up and say, not in my State.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

"Slow your roll..." Love it!
Good message, all of it. Thank you so much for sharing.