Only people mentioned by @snassnas in this post can reply

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Indigo Children, or one of the three waves of volunteers.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

so much truth in this...I have always thought most of us were more than likely the black sheep - the ones willing to make noise in spite of the upheaval for things we believed were right.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

💥🎯

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

This is my hope.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

We be square pegs…. Round holes just don’t cut it!!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE ANON ISLAND OF MISFIT TOYS

Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer - The Island of Misfit Toys - YouTube

Rudolph made his television debut on NBC in 1964, when Rankin/Bass produced a stop motion animated TV special of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer that became a...

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Started in my family of origin. I never did things the way others did. It was not important for me to be in the "it" crowd. Least favorite song ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSCzDykng4g

(1) Show this thread

Like being on a mission.