THE ANON ISLAND OF MISFIT TOYS

Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer - The Island of Misfit Toys - YouTube

Rudolph made his television debut on NBC in 1964, when Rankin/Bass produced a stop motion animated TV special of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer that became a...

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Started in my family of origin. I never did things the way others did. It was not important for me to be in the "it" crowd. Least favorite song ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSCzDykng4g

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

DON'T LAUGH AT ME--The Country Music Version of COOL KIDS

I Grew up in a Small Town of 1,200 People in Northern Iowa in the 1960's and 70's. I ALWAYS Lived from my HEART and maintained my Innate Connection to Source by Minding my own Business. I Listened to the "Teachers" but I always Decided for myself what I FELT was TRUE or Not. I Read A Lot of Books--mainly Biographies of Famous People who Changed the World written for Young Adults (about 180 Pages Each on Average). Our family didn't have a lot of money and the only Personal Book that I had access to at home was the 400 Plus Page, GOLDEN TREASURY OF BIBLE STORIES that my Parents had given my 10 Year Older Sister when she was Born. From the Age of 6--as soon as I Learned to Read, I Read and Re-Read this book at Least 4 Times and Absorbed the Messages Contained therein.

1/2 Posts with VIDEO LINK Continued in Comments Below

(1) Show this thread