My cousin died tonight with cancer. 😢 I tried so hard to talk to him about Jesus but he was a bitter atheist that said God didn’t exist and we are all just “worm dirt” in the end. He made fun of me and his sister, who also tried to reach him in our faith. He laughed in our faces and said we believed in fairy tales. This is a very sad death because I know he had to stand before our Almighty God tonight and before the Great White Throne of Judgement. My heart aches for him and I know that God doesn’t want even one to perish. The thought of what he will face for eternity is frightening. It’s too late for Jack, but it’s not too late for you. Please, please don’t reject God a minute longer! I’m praying that everyone reading this will be saved. 🕊 https://www.youtube.com/live/nt3Go-SSQoE?si=hHSux97SxEv16Mtw

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

🙏💔🙏
So sorry for your loss.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

So sorry for your loss😢
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless you all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am very sorry for your loss.
I carry you in my heart and prayers.
💗🙏💗

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Praying for you! So sad about your cousin. We can hope that maybe God with have a talk with him.
God works in wonderous and mysterious ways!
Blessings to you!

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Silver Cat, I wish that were true but thank you for your kind words. ❤️

(1) Show this thread