Why aren't there any helicopters trying to put the fire out?

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

@texascowgal I see that you've replied twice to my post but I can't see what you've said because you are in privacy mode And it won't even let me click on you to follow you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I changed my settings because I was being bombarded by trolls and bots. I had no idea people couldn’t see my posts. If someone just joined AU and is following over 1000 people already or has over 1000 posts then they are most likely a bot or troll. I got tired of blocking them all. I don’t care how many followers I have. I will switch it back since you have been on here as long as I have.

I see you now! Lol Yes I was getting bombarded also I just kept blocking them which was a pain in the butt

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Please try the follow button again on page and let me know if it works. Thanks!!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

👍🏻 All set

(1) Show this thread