Only people mentioned by @A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

@texascowgal I see that you've replied twice to my post but I can't see what you've said because you are in privacy mode And it won't even let me click on you to follow you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I changed my settings because I was being bombarded by trolls and bots. I had no idea people couldn’t see my posts. If someone just joined AU and is following over 1000 people already or has over 1000 posts then they are most likely a bot or troll. I got tired of blocking them all. I don’t care how many followers I have. I will switch it back since you have been on here as long as I have.

Can someone please screenshot what she's trying to reply for me? I don't think she understands that you can't see her replies

(2) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Way too windy!

Sorry apparently the original map was the wrong area none of this makes any sense right now 🤔 The first image showed live fire area the second one is supposedly where these fires are? Still neither area has any sign of putting the fire out from air

Go to an app called Watch Duty

(1) Show this thread