Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Trucker is only on X/Twitter.
He stated he is not on TG.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Sounds like a ploy to get subscribers to me. Since when do security cameras have sound? Granted some do but most states have laws that prohibit sound recording without permission or a warrant. FFS you don't plan a murder in a room with security camera lmao.

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Let’s do it already!

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

I recently got a new computer, and I do not have a cell phone, so I cannot even download Telegram. I hope someone posts it to AU when it come out.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

You can download the telegram app on your computer, that's how I view telegram. Yikes, it's been long enough ago that I don't remember how I did it, but it is do-able!

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Recipe for a widespread EBS and MSM/Big Tech information blackout.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

wonder if some of those docs were the ones he got form Putin???

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Could be Dan Bongino has some new Docs too !

John Brennon setting up the Obama stay behind secret Gov

(1) Show this thread