We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

There was always a bit of non-trust for me.

The first big one was the Vietnam War.
I was still in high school,
yet something inside KNEW this war was wrong.

The second big thing, the masses and probably most here on AU still don't realize,

was legalizing the mandate for seat belts!

HUGE! Take of personal freedom, leading up to many more!
My sister was saved being thrown from a car.
My brother died in a delivery truck on a RR track when his truck stalled and his seat belt jammed!
My toddler son used to ride standing up in the middle of the seat of our pickup.
Can't tell you how many miles I rode on the tailgate or standing holding onto the roll bar of a truck!
Good Times!

How many have experienced seatbelt issues?
Locking up or jamming.
Better designed today.

Culminated in the Patriot Act.

How many to this day have a clue the Patriot Act basically stripped us of what little freedom we had left?

For me it was when I was a child and I was told “ I need to care what other people think”. That shook me to my core. I knew at that moment as a kid that I would have to fight for my life. I have fought hard since that day. Today I still don’t care what people think of me it’s actually none of my business. I rebelled as a child and I rebel today. It’s who I am.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Yvonne_M in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Kudos!
Would love to see and know more people like you and me!
🙏✨💖

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

We are what we were born to be no one and nothing can change that. NOTHING.

(1) Show this thread