My heart is breaking with sadness. My grandson is in a very deep depression. His wife just left him and took their two children with her. He tries to call and text and she doesn't respond. There are lots of undercurrents of accusations and blame but truth be known, everyone has a finger in that pie of deception. I ask for any prayers that you might offer up for my grandson John. He is on the verge of a collapse. Thank you all.

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

My brother’s ex did the same thing when my Nieces were babies, what your Grandson has that my brother did not have was a praying Grandmother with the ability to ask for help in prayer from strangers/not strangers🙏🏻in His mighty and wonderful name, I pray a massive touch of of your peace which will supremely pass his human understanding from this point forward so that he might be clear thinking for the sake of his children❤️‍🩹😇🙏🏻🕊🐸

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Brandy's grandson, named John, and his family. Whatever issues have come between him and his wife please intercede and soften both their hearts. Allow them to work peacefully through their differences for the sake of all involved. Provide John and his loved ones with faith in You, guidance, wisdom, discernment, strength, peace of mind, love, support and healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your grandson 🙏🙏🙏

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

🙏

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

Praying for John 🙏🙏

💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

Look up Tressy Trek videos on Rumble. in the information below the video, she has an organization listed to help.
I believe it is - callus4help.live

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

prayers for uplifting love for John.❤️🙏❤️

Prayers Up 🙏🙏🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Heartfelt prayers for God's comfort and intervention for all involved.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🙏🇨🇦

Heavenly Father, we ask you take John in your loving arms and provide him the strength and knowledge to conquer the challenges that have been laid in front of him. Please provide Brandy comfort and hope during these trying times as well. We thank you Lord for allowing our prayers and burdensome times be laid at your feet. In Jesus name we thank and praise You, our Heavenly Father. Amen

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Thank you and praise God. He is answering our prayers as we speak them.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏 💕

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Depression is a very hard thing to deal with. May God guide him to a path of logic and understanding and above all love!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💙🙏💙🕊

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏🕊️🙏