Major malfunction today with the nose. Likely on purpose.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

John Slattery could be a excellent candidate if available!!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

"Malfunction"of the projection, there is nobody there

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

noooooooo, I'm melting........

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Hilarious Thread Peeps! Bravo! 😎👍

dang i need to Gitmo popcorn 🍿😏

It was quite surreal to watch that's for sure.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

where's the live clip Nelly! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🙂A signal ... indictments are coming !!! Mask Off !!!🙂

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

sleepy Joe get his mask out of Nancy Pelosi's dirty laundry
He likes them Bloomer Beatles
and Skid marks

Underneath that mask is Hillary Clinton! And then the Hillary mask comes off to reaveal Ruth Bader-Ginsberg. But wait, there's more! That RBG mask comes off to reveal John McCain! But then we smell alcohol and when that last mask is peeled away we see Nancy Pelosi!

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

OMG these guys are too funny! Epic Epic Trolling! ahahaha
I just love my Prez and V.P.!

Just a mom who loves my family, art, cosplay, music, rave culture, God, food and my country

im tired of masks, i really am, but his nose looks like its sinking into his face here. his face looks rubbery.

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

everything we're being shown is on purpose...nothing surprises me anymore. it's kind of a shame really. almost like reverse dissasociation is a thing

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

when you show your mate and they go .. oh wow that looks painful his mask is too tight ....🤷‍♀️🙈😫😤🥴😆😆😆

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

In response Hunny McCann to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have been telling people all along that that isn't Joe. Maybe now they will believe me.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have been telling people all along that that isn't Joe. Maybe now they will believe me.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

dont hold your breath. js...🤷🏼‍♀️ 😆

(1) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

From the 1976 film 'The Pink Panther Strikes Again'. For some reason I can't upload here. See my Twitter:
https://twitter.com/14Robert32/status/1360177660262023168

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

I watched it. that's a whole other subject.
here is a nice array of noses from the phony NIH whatever it was. even threw in Joey twins

The Lord bless you and keep you;the Lord make his face shine on you & be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you & give you peace

I watched it too. Lost track of how many times he touched/adjusted his mask.

botched mask

(2) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Reminds me of Inspector Clouseau's disguises!

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Please let an ear fall off so my mother will open her eyes... lol lol

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

my mother is on cloud 17! she will never come down. she thinks she knows it all. yes, she knows all the brainwashed information from the FAKE MEDIA

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

🤣

(4) Show this thread

Good! I swear, I am tired of telling people that he is a fake and then they turn around and tell me what new thing he did, today. Some people are braindead.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

looks like michael jacksons nose or its getting close lol! yikes!

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

Perhaps Michael Jackson got his old nose back and let Biden have this one.

(1) Show this thread

chinaBidan is just like his Nose,

Super CROOKED.

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

is he OUR actor or is he Hollywoods actor. Because if he IS Hollywoods actor, that could put a lot of people in trouble. But if he's our actor, then nobody could do anything about it.

I will never stop fighting for President Trump! He will never let us down!

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

100% ours

(1) Show this thread

he-he - saw that today. did anyone catch the large bust of a Kennedy right by his head in the executive meeting and interview??? so ffunny!!

Must be on purpose. Castle Rock is usually so professional. We must be nearing the end of the movie. Hopefully makeup team earns their IMDB credits.🤣

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

someone make a fooking t shirt of this pin head basement dweller. he had huge bald spot over the summer and tbis guy has no bald spot. 😂😂 at least get the hair on the mask correct.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

that's getting pretty bald ..

(1) Show this thread

Looks like he was punched in the nose. 🤣🤣🤣

NoDealsDawson - Casualty of the great Twitter purge #MAGA #GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #Patriot

It's because demon noses are flat. They have to build them up to look human. Nancy's nose collapsed once and it freaked me out.

Only followers of this user (@Butterfly14) can see their posts

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Have we not seen it All 🤣🤣🤣 I hope a nose or ear falls off on camera next 🤫