Covid-19 vaccine.
The
most
deadly
vaccine
of
all
time.
A lot of people were killed or permanently disabled by it.
-TuckerCarlson

And yes β€” childhood vaccines do give your child a higher chance
of having autism.
-Steve Kirsch

https://rumble.com/v4fb3or-tucker-carlson-how-many-people-died-from-the-covid-shot-do-vaccines-actuall.html

πŸ˜” We ALL tried to STOP our loved ones from taking it πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’”

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
"Do not take a Covid vaccine UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES."

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘‡ MJTruth
@ candlesinthenight

My wife of 44 yrs Died 2/22/24
She swore to me she never took the vax
I found her "Vax" Card a week Ago
She took it in 2021,22,23
I love her still , She was pressure by her son whom she love the most in this world
He still dosent get it
hes vaxed to
I'm Devastated
I loved her so much ,i miss her, i am sad and Very Angry at big Pharma
Know I truly Have Skin in the Game< This is no game its live and DEATH!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβ€οΈ

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Donna Keville to her Publication

πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I am so sorry for your loss Justice. Praying that you will find peace, comfort and forgiveness. So many have lost family and friends. It is a tragedy. Good Bless and keep you.
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

πŸ˜₯πŸ™

I am so sorry for your loss, how devastating for you. So many people were convinced it was the right thing to do even with all the news coming out against it. There are no words when the loss is so deep. 🌹

So sorry for your loss. We will all fight the good fight to get justice for both you. Prayers for you patriot. πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

😞 I am so very sorry, dear Justice. πŸ’”
Praying for ministering angels to wrap a soft warm blanket of peace around you πŸ•ŠοΈ
May the words of this song bring you comfort --
https://youtu.be/0nJ6wQpLmuo?feature=shared

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

😞 so sorry for the loss of your wife. May God lift and comfort you in this war that we’re in. Prayers and hugs for you, Fren. πŸ™ πŸ€—

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

So sorry to hear. Praying for your Wife and praying for you. May God be with you always.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

So sorry for your loss Justice.
The war continues n the casualties continue, but so many are innocent civilians. As more time passes the deaths seem to be increasing.
God bless Justice with guidance on his good path while he deals with his loss.
God hear our prayers for guidance as our patience has worn very thin waiting on the sundown of evil.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Thank UπŸ™ Blaine
And all my AU Patriots For your Prayers
I love U ALL!

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

I am so sorry for your loss… prayers for comfort and strength for you to get you through this difficult time!! Godspeed my friend πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

Constitutional Conservative and Trump Supporter searching for all truths in this world.

So sorry for your loss.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» so sorry for your loss

Prayers for strength and comfort! Sorry for your loss. πŸ™

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

my deepest sympathy for you .prayers

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

PRAYERS for comfort and strength ..... πŸ™

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

πŸ’”...

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

So sorry for your loss. I share your pain and anguish. I lost my wife of 38 years 1/22/22. I pray for your strength and healing....

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

Sorry for your loss. Praying for comfort. πŸ™

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

Thank youπŸ™
The Pain Seems like more than i can Bare at times, I will Continue By honering and loving her by Fighting the Go_d Fight😀
My Most and loving Sincere Condolences
ising 4HimπŸ™

(2) Show this thread

So sorry for your loss.
πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

My heart breaks for you in so many ways! God bless you!πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒΉ

Sorry for your loss πŸ™

I'm sorry, so horrible. πŸ˜”

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ

Justice P.,

My deepest love & condolences go out to you. I lost my sweet husband in 2015, before this whole "C" mess started. He'd have been livid at everything that's happened over the last few years.

Lost my folks in 2021 & 2023 (not cov-related); thank God they both left this world the way they wanted...un-vaxxed!

Unfortunately, 2 of my siblings were coerced (by their grown kids!) into the first 2 jabs in 2021. Both regretted that decision. These 2 previously healthy people are now losing battles with multiple aggressive cancers each. πŸ’”

Sorry. Didn't mean to make it about me! Just my weird way of sharing your grief. I wish peace & solace for you. You'll be in my prayers.

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

πŸ™πŸΌSending prayers!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I'm so very sorry to hear your news, Justice... God comfort and strengthen you and bless you at this time... πŸ˜”πŸ™

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

πŸ™

Heavenly Father, we love You so much. We often do not understand Your ways. We do know You love us and provide just enough light for the step we are on.
I ask You, God to cover Justice with Your Grace, Mercy and give him strength. Call His mind. We thank You that You are our avenger. We love You for that.
Please increase the peace in Justice heart and bring him comfort in beautiful memories and tremendous friendships to comfort him during this time.
In Jesus Name we pray.

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ˜­

(1) Show this thread

Oh how horrible@carpenter .
We will continue to fight until those responsible are held to account.
Praying for you brother.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Yes We Will!πŸ’ͺπŸ˜€πŸ™

(1) Show this thread