Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Night Prayer-Saturday, January 13th, 2024

Lord, as the difficulties of life pile up on me, I know that I need Your strength. I thank You for being present in the challenging times. Please give me the endurance I need each day, and please use this time to grow me in Your wisdom and strength. Through this season, make me more into the person that You have made me to be. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

What a beautiful prayer! It reflects a deep trust in the presence and guidance of God, even amidst life's challenges. Trusting in God's strength and wisdom is a source of comfort and hope for many people during difficult times. https://melonplayground.co

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kalyl in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response kalyl cie to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you. I thought it was too. It comes from one of my Bible apps. I would post the author's name, but there wasn't one. I felt it was really important to share with everyone, especially during these times we are in. Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it. Have a blessed weekend.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ