Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Gonna sleep like a baby tonight!
The more the better I presume?
LOL

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

One way to find out 🤷‍♂️🤣

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

LOL

🤷‍♂️🤣

Put a pinch of salt in my mouth before bed. Sorry to say it didn’t improve my sleep.

You can also try a magnesium supplement, Raven. I have magnesium gummies that I chew just before going to bed. Try 500 mg total. I've been sleeping a lot better since I started that regimen.

Stephanie had posted about magnesium oil last night. I’ll have to give it a try. Her sister puts it on her feet before bed. I need to get the healthy sort of salt too for general use.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Yes. Celtic sea salt or pink Himalayan salt are good options...

https://anonup.com/thread/13748816

I've tried Pink Himalayan in sol water. It made me nauseous so I stopped using it. I've seen Redmonds in the store. I'll keep an eye out for the Celtic. Thanks!

(1) Show this thread