Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

STAY SALTY

πŸ•ŠπŸŒ¬πŸŒŽβ€οΈβœ¨πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ

I use Selina Celtic Sea Salt and Redmond Real Salt.

2 pictures

more salt = more flavor...

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Yup, but not your ordinary cheap table salt though. That stuff contains glass/sand and scratches your arteries, causing your body to produce extra cholesterol to heal the damage. Then you are diagnosed with high cholesterol and placed on statins. Make sure its good sea salt/Himalayan rock salt. I think there is a black salt too which contains iron if you need it.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I've certainly been feeling healthier since I've increased both Coconut Oil and good Salts, I've 4 to chose from at the mo' Celtic salt, Black salt, flaked sea salt and/or Himalayan pink salt. I even add a pinch of salt to my home made organic oat milk..πŸ˜‹

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I agree
People need salt and they need some fat in their diet.
When the media ,CDC or WHO says it's bad for you.
Use it.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response arba happihr to her Publication

This doctor knows his stuff, and yes he mostly disagrees with everything we've been told about health and nutrition.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Gonna sleep like a baby tonight!
The more the better I presume?
LOL

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

One way to find out πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

πŸ˜†

(2) Show this thread