Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Nick Rockefeller tells Aaron Russo the real reason why the women's liberation movement was created and funded.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Programming is more effective, and, harder to break when it begins in infancy.

I was born in 1962, my Mum stayed home with me, and I only watched children's programming at lunchtime when I came home from school... otherwise, I was outside playing with the other kids in the estate.

I was not programmed as early. We did not get a color tv until 1969, and I only watched kids programs after school then.

I think the early programming is the key to their success.

To counter, stop kids getting addicted to electronic media, ensure they have enough one on one human interaction, and they will be easier to de programme down the line.

It is a lot to change.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Salute to all the families that had or has a stay at home mom and a father that provides for the entire family. You’ve successfully countered David Rockefeller’s agenda.

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

It was bumpy at times, but we endured. 😊

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The children are always the target of this SATANIC agenda. A strong family is what Satan hates. The SATANIC agenda is successful when children do not have the protection of strong God centered parents Everything from overworked parents, absent parents, childhood movies, books, toys, clothing etc is all to promote the SATANIC agenda that culminates in pedophilia and child sacrifice. Sadly many parents now participate with this SATANIC agenda by supporting things like drag gueen storytime, pride parades, Disney entertainment, Taylor Swift concerts, purchasing toys, clothing, games, books etc with pedo symbols and sexual innuendo. It takes PARENTS saying NO and stepping up to protect their children. Child sacrifice begins with the mind of the child.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(1) Show this thread