God. Married to @greeneyedkatt. Family. Patriot. 1A/2A. Bill of Rights. 1776. 1871.

Heyy, AU ...this is Green-eyed Katt ... I am married to Barry B (55QPatriot) ... we were involved in a really bad car accident Friday evening and Barry has yet to regain consciousness. He is intubated and on a ventilator. I am asking each one of you who happens across this post to please pray. And pray without ceasing. Much appreciation to you all.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Positive vibes for Barry, and his family.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Praying! 🙏 🙏 🙏

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

@mkatherine64 on the twitter, until I was suspended.

Praying for Barry and his family.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

AMEN

SO SWEET JOEY

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

God hear us

Sending Love and Prayers Barry ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

God bless Barry and bring him through all of this. Heal him please 😔🙏❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Praying for a positive outcome

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I’m so saddened from this. Have known him for awhile now. Life can change in the flip of a switch. Hits home. 🥲

(2) Show this thread