Suspended on Twitter. No clue why, but I'll try to get back. I'll chat here for now, Patriots. Godspeed.

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response John Reese to his Publication

All my friends on Anon Up left me again to go back to Twitter wtf ... Thank goodness I have even better friends here so there .

Join us guy's

Get real News updates without MSM. Find this channel and please share with other's thank you!
https://t.me/RawNews1st

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

@trumperwavin Twit suspended me 3x so FOOK Jackass, stay here#WeThePeople need you with us! So glad I found you here!#wwg1wga

Screw you I'm hilarious. DJ , potty humor Music spinning Maven and patriot. I have zero filter and am a huge 17 fan. #wwg1wga

thanks for the heads up. Got you fren

Only followers of this user (@Kvoceans) can see their posts

#Patriot #Anonymous #OpPedoHunt #LOKI

Thank you for letting us know.

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Nice to see you back here, your posting on Twatter are gone again...

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

This is a much finer establishment. Hope you'll make this home. Happy to see you here.

Enemy of the Deep State Unapologetic spreader of Truth Retired CIA Clandestine Field Operative

got suspended multiple times monday. Are they tracking IPs now?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

John this place is hella better than twatter. as they say things happen for a reason,, maybe this is your home. I got suspended from twatter but I don't care I love it here. and I miss your....UM GUYS ...KEK!!

Red Pilled for years and didn't know it. Now I understand what was going on..

Even though I never had a Twitter acct. I would read your twitter post Twitter everyday. They were quite a blessing and very uplifting. I hope you will continue posting here, for you have brought great peace to many a peoples lives. 🙂

Love God, family and country

You rebel rouser you.

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Congratulations! that was super quick this time! 😂

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

They suspended my acc which I tweeted once or twice. No point getting back there.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

I said Hi & God BLESS you to President Trump, shared Bible verses & prayers. 🤔 They wouldnt tell me why they suspended me either. COMMUNISTS 😡

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

I was suspended along with many same day as POTUS. They are reporting and conservative will be remived. Many suspended who didn't tweet anything about Trump. I personally think they're stalking peoples profiles to determine it. creepy. I wonder if this is why I can't get a job.

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

i got kicked off again a couple days ago they never said why , this was my 4 th acct

yup me too